Mast Boom Lifts
Ideal for retail and warehousing
Goscor Access Solutions have cultivated a proud reputation as the go to company in South Africa for the most trusted equipment solutions on the market. A member of the Goscor Group, we are dedicated to selling and renting top-quality, reliable equipment and machines to industries across the country.
Mast boom lifts are ideal for the retail and warehousing industries, making stock control and inventory taking quicker, easier, more reliable and ultimately safer and more efficient. We have an extensive variety of boom lifts for sale for quick stock jobs, and mast lifts for rent for instances where permanent units are not necessary. At Goscor Access Solutions we stock a variety of mast booms or runabout lifts, which efficiently take on any stock control job with ease.
Contact Goscor Access Solutions today, to find out more about a vertical mast lift that you need. We’re available 24/7, 365 days a year – Goscor Access Solutions, at your service.
From Genie Runabout lifts to ATN Piaf lifts, our range of mast lift units offer excellent specifications and hard-working features that are designed to make your life easier. Each unit has its own unique set of specifications but they all are designed to benefit the customer in the following ways:
- Easy to use maintain with smooth driving and operating systems
- Multiple safety features for excellent Health & Safety adherence
- Non-marking tires that won’t damage floor surfaces
- Varied working heights and impressive rotational capabilities
Choose from our range of mast boom lifts today and we guarantee that you won’t be disappointed. No matter what your industry or application need is, at Goscor Access Solutions, you are sure to find the right mast lift boom for you. Choose from our range below;
- ATN 1200 – designed for heavy-duty use, this mast lift has a 5.1m horizontal outreach and zero tail swing.
- ATN 810 – this unit from ATN has a 2 x 110degree top rotation making it an efficient choice for excellent manoeuvrability.
- Genie Quick Stock – the Quick Stock range is safer than rolling stairs and are compact and driveable when fully extended. The range features working heights of 5.5m to 8m and lifting capacities of between 160kgs – 227kgs.
- Genie Runabout Contractor – this compact workhorse can fit two people onboard and is excellent for all industries especially construction. It boasts a working height of 5.66m and a lifting capacity of 227kgs.
- Genie Runabout with Jib – this mast lift features a jib with a 140degree working range. It’s compact, lightweight and driveable at full extension – a real little firecracker
Not sure which mast boom lift will suit your needs and application? Give us a call today, and one of our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will be able to take you through the various features of each one of our mast lift range, advising you as to which the best one for your needs will be. Our sales team are also dedicated to giving you the most competitive sales and rental prices on the market, making sure our prices fit your budget.
If you’re worried about maintaining your mast lift, do not worry because at Goscor Access Solutions, we have a Service & Parts team that focussed on providing you with the best maintenance plan available to suit your needs. Keeping your equipment well-maintained and breakdown-free is their motto.
Call Goscor Access Solutions today for all the mast boom lift information you need. Goscor Access Solutions – trusted equipment solutions, today!