Crawler Boom Lifts
Crawler boom lifts also known as tracked crawlers, are versatile indoors and can enter through standard doorways yet still offer outstanding reach and unlimited work area with low weight for sensitive underfoot conditions. In rugged outdoors, tracks ensure maximum traction in rough terrain where other equipment cannot go. Self-levelling outriggers stabilise the unit on sloped or even stepped work areas. Full bi-energy operation make these machines the most versatile and adaptable form of powered access today.
- Narrow access work areas
- Weight restricted areas
- Uneven surfaces
- Shopping centres/cinemas
- Narrow chassis
- Non-marking rubber tracks
- Bi-energy engines
- Self-levelling outriggers
- Lightweight construction
COMPARE AND SELECT YOUR PREFERRED EQUIPMENT
|UP AND OVER
|Leo15 GT||14.7||7.6||5.4||200||0.78||1 780|
|Leo18 GT||17.6||7.4||8.2||200||0.78||2 400|
|ATN Mygale 23||22.85||11||11.25||230||1.19||3 450|
|Leo30 T||30||15.7||N/A||200||1.58||4 225|
|Leo36 T||35.5||15.6||N/A||200||1.58||4 900|
Crawler Boom Lifts For Sale & Rental
Trust the leaders in equipment solutions in South Africa, trust Goscor Access Solutions today. We have established ourselves as the go-to provider for a variety of equipment solutions for companies through the country’s mining, construction, commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors.
Our robust range of crawler boom lifts for sale and rentals offer customers everything they need from this specialised technology. Our choice of tracked crawler boom lifts, which includes Teupen Leo, are versatile and perfect for uneven surfaces such as staircases thanks to their incredible traction capabilities. Our range offers impressive working heights of between 13m to an astonishing 35m.
We’re here to support you 27/4 with your MEWP equipment requirements.
At Goscor Access Solutions, our crawler boom lift range is second-to-none offering outstanding features and state-of-the-art specifications. We pride ourselves in offering tracked crawlers as versatile and accessible as our range does, whose benefits all include:
- High performing and easy to handle
- Designed for excellence across a range of applications
- Light, compact and easy to transport
- Rigid designs with automatic stabilisers for the most uneven work sites
- Excellent ranges of working heights and reaches
You’ll be impressed at what our range has to offer. Take a look for yourself now:
- Leo15 GT – this versatile spider lift is excellent for both indoor and outdoor applications with an impressively compact working height of 15m
- Leo18 GT – built for performance this spider lift boasts impressive working heights, side reaches and up and over clearances.
- ATN Mygale 23 – this trusted ATN spider lift features a platform capacity of 230kgs and a working height of nearly 23m.
- Leo23 GT – thanks to its specialised boom and high-strength steel telescope technology, this spider lift is a true leader in its class.
- Leo30 T – Teupen’s best seller in the Leo range, this spider lift features an impressive 30m working height and 15.7m horizontal outreach.
- Leo36 T – with its 180degree basket rotation capability and 35.5m working height, this spider lift is ready to take on any challenge.
If affordability is your worry, our professional team of dedicated sales staff are on hand to give you the most competitive crawler boom lift prices on the market. They will endeavour to make sure that they give you sound advice as to the right crawler boom lifts for your application needs at the price that matches your budget. Thanks to our fully functional Service & Parts team, Goscor Access Solutions is also able to offer you robust maintenance plans for any crawler boom lifts you buy or rent. We aim to minimise breakdowns which result in downtime for your projects and are able to maintain and service your machines onsite. Call Goscor Access Solutions today for all the crawler boom lifts information you need. Goscor Access Solutions – trusted equipment solutions, today!